Saturday, February 27, 2010

R2 P3 D8

Up +0.8 from yesterday, which does not surprise me at all! lol I wanted to increase my calories a little, but probably did a little too much! :) I also had a sugar free latte from Starbucks and did have 2 bud select 55's at bowling! There were a few times throughout the day when I ate just because it was there, not necessarily because I was hungry...but that will happen some days! Today will be better and I sure do hope that TOM leaves soon, I think he is on his way out, hopefully, I am very sick of him!! LOL!! I have finally got a hour massage scheduled for this morning...so excited!!! :)

What I ate today:

Coffee with sf creamer
CC cookie
Apple with natural peanut butter
Ezekiel bread with natural pb

Tuna with mayo
String cheese
Small package of mixed nuts

Handful sf chocolate chips
Mac nuts
3 sf licorice twists

Applebees under 550 calorie meal
Asiago peppercorn steak
Steamed vegetables
Side salad with ranch

No comments:

Post a Comment