Down -0.6 at 157.4!!! I decided to weigh myself this morning because I went a little rogue yesterday! :) I had a 1/2 stalk of celery with natural pb, probably about 1/4 tsp at most. Then I went out to dinner with my hubby, which we have not done in a few months since we have both been trying to eat better and lose weight. So, I decided to not fret over it, I ordered a steak that came with steamed veggies...broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots. I know I ate more than 3.5 oz of steak, not too sure how much though, maybe like 4 oz. I also ate some of the broccoli and cauliflower. I felt full, but not miserable! Anyway, very happy to see a lose today! I am going to try some fage for my lunch today! :)
What I ate today:
Coffee...no creamer! :)
Apples dipped in fage (rogue)
Celery
1/4 tsp natural pb (rogue)
Steak
Orange
5 macadamias (rogue)
No comments:
Post a Comment