Yay...I have made it 10 days! :) I am so glad that I don't feel down & out anymore, it passed pretty quickly! :) I feel wonderful and so blessed today...what an amazing feeling! The sun shining, green grass, and oh my gosh...as I was grilling last night, I started picking weeds and cleaning up my flower bed and there are tons of flowers coming up...it makes my heart happy! =)
I hope everyone has a wonderful day and takes a moment to breathe in the spring air and congratulate themselves on how much they have accomplished thus far! I really want to send a sincere thank you out to all of my blogger friends...especially Jen P. for always having such great advise and staying so positive. Although we have never met in person, I know you are such a kind and caring woman and your kind words have truly helped me and touched my heart! Thank you! =)
What I ate today:
Coffee...with no creamer =(
Steak and apple...for both lunch and dinner...
1 tiny piece of cocoa crack
Activity was 25 minutes walking/running on treadmill...2 miles. 5 minutes on stationary bike. I got off the treadmill and headed to the bike today because on my last bout of running, I hurt my right knee...not sure what the heck happened! It feels a little better now but is still sore when I straighten it! Darn!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment