Saturday, March 6, 2010

R2 P3 D15

Very happy to report that I am -0.8 under ldw! I do feel great today, not bloated or anything...ate less at dinner last night because I just wasn't hungry, maybe that helped too! :) I am trying to decide if I am going to do one more short round to loose these last 10-15 lbs or if I am going to just follow the Primal Blueprint. I ordered the book but have not received it yet, so once I read it I should know more! Today is measurement day, and I stayed the same with them all. I did finally break down yesterday and buy a new pair of expensive jeans at the Buckle!! I have only been buying jeans when I find them on sale for $30 or less lol but I really wanted to have one pair of nice jeans that fit well and were my FAVORITE! Anyway, bought them and LOVE them! :)

What I ate today:

Coffee with sf creamer
Almond butter muffin with cream
2 sausage links

Almonds, macadamia nuts

Turkey
String cheese
Atkins bar
Orange

Almonds, macadamia nuts
SF chocolate chips
String cheese

Taco-P3 tortilla recipe, sour cream, cheese
Bite size sf Hershey's candy
Coconut flax ball

I am a little concerned because I added a bit of store bought taco seasoning to my taco meat tonight. I made my own like always, which I know does not have any sugar or starch, but the taste was a little bland for some reason, may be because I was out of cayenne. Anyway, I added a bit of a package of seasoning to add a little flavor, and I know it has sugar in it. Also, due to time, I used the bagged shredded cheese instead of shredding my own. At least if I do gain, I will know why and move on!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment