-1.0 under LDW!!
I am excited about that!!! Tried the ezekiel english muffins yesterday, very tasty...and nice to see that they did not effect the scale this morning. I was also a little worried about my eating in general yesterday, but so nice to see that I can add things without worry!! I love this protocol!!!
Amazing thing is I baked a lot of Christmas goodies yesterday and didn't even have the urge to try anything. I did lick my fingers a couple of times after scraping off a spoon, but that was just out of pure habit, and after I did I was like, oh my gosh, why did I just do that!!! LOL!!!
What I ate today:
Coffee with SF creamer
1/2 ezekiel english muffin with margarine and SF natural jam
Banana
Double cheeseburger (no bun)
Cauliflower and carrots with ranch
2 small pieces of peanut brittle
BBQ pulled pork
Cauliflower with ranch
Green beans
2 SF candies
I decided to try BBQ on my pulled pork today, hopefully there will not be a gain, things I added so far have been alright.
No comments:
Post a Comment