Tuesday, December 15, 2009

R1 P3 D17

-0.4 under LDW!!!! Wooooo Hoooooo!!

My finger went straight to the "+" button on my computer when I was typing that...this is the first time in a long time that I have been under ldw!!! Thank goodness for steak days...I must admit I was sceptical and almost gave in a few times because I "thought" I needed to eat something, but I DIDN'T and I am so thankful!!!!

So...first steak day came and went...pretty well thank goodness!!!! Hope to never go back there again though! It did bring me back down 3.2 lbs so I am very grateful to now have these correction days!!!! I LOVE this protocol!!!

What I ate today:

Mug Muffin with SF whipped topping
Banana

Double cheeseburger plain (no bun)

SF brownie made with almond flour

2 pieces dark meat grilled chicken from KFC
Apple with cream cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment