Tuesday, June 29, 2010
LM Day 34
One word describes me today...TIRED!!! :) I don't remember the last time I went to bed before 10:30...I know whoopee right, but I normally go to bed at 10:00!! lol My hubby got home late last night from working on his new motor and I don't think he set his alarm!! We normally get up by 5:45, he has to be to work at 7:00...well...this morning he did not wake up until 6:45...omg!!! So that's how my morning started off and after 2 cups of coffee I am still not awake!! LOL!!!! :) We are going to some races a hour and 1/2 away tonight...so guess what...another late night! Gotta love the summer time though! Hope every one's day is fabulous! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I've been tired too recently! Maybe its something lunar? Can you take a power nap during the day? If I am able to take one, it really helps me through the afternoons.
ReplyDelete