Sorry it has been SO long since I have posted! I wanted to do a quick update...I am pregnant...15 weeks pregnant to be exact! And the biggest news of all is that I am pregnant with TWINS!!!! Let me tell you my hubby and I were quite surprised...overwhelmed if I may! I think the shock has finally wore off and it sort of seems real. lol We are all totally excited, but of course it has meant a double dose of sickness for me. :( Oh well, most of that is over now and I am starting to actually enjoy my pregnancy!
I am so glad to read that all of you are doing so fantastic...keep up the hard work and I am sure I will be rejoining you in no time...hopefully twins don't mean double the weight gain!! :)
Congratulations!!! That is fantastic!!
ReplyDeleteWow!! what wonderful news!! Congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteHoly Crap!! That is crazy! Congratulations! I hear you on the sick part. I was sick for 9 mos with both of my pregnancies. Not fun. Glad to hear you are feeling better. Be sure to keep us updated thru out :)
ReplyDelete